TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.roottoapex.com (“Website”). Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your purchase of magazine are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By purchasing the course through any computer, mobile phone or tablet or any electronic gadget, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms.
These terms and various other policies are binding upon you as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
1. Orders, Payments and Delivery
1.1 Once you purchase the monthly subscription you have to go to https://www.roottoapex.com/currentisues and you will get the pdf file of current month and you can read the magazine online.
1.2 In case of any queries, you can always send an email to email@example.com
1.3 The magazine will be available for one month from the date of subscription after the the expiry of the monthly subscription, you have to subscribe for next month to read next issues.
1.4 If you choose yearly subscription then you can assess current as well as archives of old issues.
At any point, write to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim a refund. Once processed, the money will be returned to your original payment mode within 3-5 business working days.
Guidelines for Publication
1. The article should be original and written by the author exclusively for publication in Root to Apex.
2. The article should be comprehensible to anyone with education up to Bachelors.
3. Topic of the article should be of general interest, however, more emphasis
may be given to the forest ecology and forestry.
4.The length of the article may be limited to 3,000 words. Suitable illustrations, graphs, pictures should be provided with captions and reference to the source.
5. If any text content, photograph or illustration is taken from the public
domain web resources, it will solely be the responsibility of the author to face charges of violation of copy right.
6. An article sent to Root to Apex for publication should not be sent to any other magazines/journals, unless the author receives communication from Root to Apex about its rejection.
7. An article once published in Root to Apex can be freely reproduced with
due acknowledgement/credit, provided the periodicals in which they are reproduced are by ‘not for profit’ organisations.